We each co-create our embodiments. Before I became “Amy Landerman” I co-created my physical embodiment. My physical body is encoded with DNA which systematically governs how I experience this physical life. This DNA can be decoded using numerology to uncover each layer of my energetic blueprint as well as show me all the life cycles/experiences I will encounter along the way via energetic/mathematical cycles. These cycles are constant and do not change and are designed to support and facilitate the progress on our journey that WE created for ourselves. They are the energies that support us during unique phases of our lives.
To make it even more interesting you add to this the cosmic influences of Astrology and you get the complete picture. It’s like physics and chemistry-Chemistry is like a subset of physics. Numerology is the physics and Astrology is the chemistry. Make sense? But this specific blog will be about the regenerative numerical cycles.
The life cycles I want to address in this blog are the Personal Year Cycles, the Essences and the Personal Months. Our lives from birth regenerate every 9 years according to the rhythm of the universal blueprint which is in our own DNA and can be decoded using the numbers 1-9. If you look back from this point today to 9 years ago you will see that the similarities or themes of the circumstances and experiences you are having today. I am in a current personal year cycle of a 5 which is all about dynamic life change. Nine years ago in 2003 was my last personal year of 5 and it was the year I gave birth to triplets….a dynamic change indeed. Each year has an overall theme of energy that influences your life and helps move you forward. Understand that these similar experiences build upon themselves in each cycle which is designed not to repeat but recycle our attitudes and mental patterns towards the circumstances moving us ever upward in our spiritual growth. For the sake of this blog I will loosely sum up the 9 year cycle themes as follows: (for a more detailed description click here)
· Year 1: Beginning of a full cycle-a year focused on new beginnings and action. What you start in this year will carry through and be felt for the next 9 years.
· Year 2: A period of gestation of the action of the prior year and the growth of intuition. Also a heightened sensitivity to relationships can be felt.
·Year 3: A year of heightened creativity as well as mental clarity and social activities. This energy can feel very scattered at times.
· Year 4: A year of consolidation with the focus on creating a solid foundation usually expressed in hard work/career/finances as well as pruning our foundational relationships. This is a year that you do not want to skip steps or be reactive.
· Year 5: A year of dynamic change and expansion. You will feel the need to shake things up and emotions run high. It tends to include travel and need for artistic expression.
· Year 6: A year with the focus on the balance between the needs of home, family and career. The creative vibe runs high. This is also considered a “mini-peak” year and can bode well on your finances.
· Year 7: A year of rest, focus, analysis and inner contemplation. This year requires you to slow down. The draw towards all these spiritual will be strong. Psychic energy is heightened.
· Year 8: A year of independence, wisdom and a manifestation of all that you have put your focused intention on for the last 7 years. One quite literally “reaps what they have sown” in an 8 year.
· Year 9: Year of completion, endings and the peak year for change.
To dial these personal years into an even more laser focus per individual, above each personal year cycle there is another vibrational energy that can be calculated called the Essence Vibration. This vibration is made up of a spiritual/physical/mental “transits” that is unique to the individual. So an example of this would be “Betty” could have a 9 essence over a 4 personal year. As the 9 vibration carries with it the energy of endings and completions and the 4 energy is focused on stability and foundation it is easy to see that Betty would experience some endings/closure on a foundational level such as job/career changes and significant relationship changes such as closure to a relationship.
To take it even one step farther within each of these personal year cycles each month will carry its own unique vibration. Within these months the energy recycles itself in perpetual motion propelling us forward giving us an even more refined focus as to what we will experience. To continue the example Betty who is in a 4 personal year with a 5 Essence transiting it, the month of May specifically for her would be a 9 month. This would be the significant month for her to experience drastic change in a job or have a relationship end that was no longer serving her in a useful way.
And again this can be taken even another step further as every day in the month carries with it its own unique vibration. Are you starting to see the level of detail one can glean from decoding these cycles using numerology? One can truly have a literal roadmap to use a guidepost for planning and preparing. Does one NEED to know the exact numbers they are under the influence of at any given time? No, because we can feel these vibrations and our own inner guidance system will follow them regardless, but knowledge is power and a person can use these calculations as invaluable tools to help them ease through these cycles feeling empowered and harnessing this energy to make informed decisions with their free will of how they want their experience to be.
These cycles don’t end here as we are multidimensional beings and “layers” above these cycles I have discussed here there are several more layers of blocks of time bringing with them circumstances and challenges that span over bigger sections of our lives. I look forward to writing about these in the near future.
If you want to learn about your own unique roadmap for the year please click here.